More good news! The A/C is still broken and I'm getting my second cold this month! This one's not really a scratchy throat/cough like last time, but more of a runny nose sinusey SPLITTING HEADACHE. I'm glad Fate is letting me experience every cold symptom imaginable this summer in case I forgot what it was like to be miserable.
Actually I blame the atmosphere for all my woes. If people can blame gays for the weather, I can blame the weather for whatever problems I have WHY CAN'T I HAVE A PONY, WEATHER!?!?!
Other things I did this weekend were go out and take pictures that all came out shitty and play Wii. When I last played in like December, I had 99 stars on Mario Galaxy, now I have 105. I'll keep you updated. Oh, and I watched some Xena, but they were crap episodes that I paid zero attention to, so I'm sorry. I knew how much you were looking forward to discussing this week's adventures.
Oh, also it was raining for like 10-15 minutes this morning. Check out this e-mail I got at work:
This morning's heavy rain has overwellmed the drains in the building.
Reports have come in of "black water spewing from the drains".
If a condition like this has occured in your area please call me for clean up.
Emphasis mine.
Anyway, how disgusting is that? Instead of risking it, I've been following an intricate bowel/bladder regimen I call "Holding It". At 2:30, I will go to Starbucks across the street for a piss and perhaps one of those orange mango banana blends with the appetite suppresant protein powder inside because I just ate a gentleman's portion of lasagna for lunch (if the gentleman in question is the size of Saturn) so I'm alarmed that I'm getting hungry again already and would like to put off dinner until midnight, after I'm asleep and it's too late.
The guy across the aisle is watching anime on YouTube again. OH time to pee, see ya!
Xena can't have amazing adventures EVERY week. If she did, it wouldn't be special.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're not getting sick.
Mario Galaxy is the ONLY game I've ever played on Wii. I actually know what you are talking about with the stars. I feel smart, and like a nerd, and like I kind of disappointed you ('cause I don't play Wii more) all at the same time. FUN!
Pasta carbs burn up like newspaper in a fireplace, so it's no surprise you're hungry again. Whole grain, dude.
ReplyDeleteRyan -- You are a nerd. Anyway who is that guy in your avatar who's so totally not you?
ReplyDeleteDavid -- There was no whole grain option at the cheapo Italian joint I went to. I had a good healthy dinner, though... sort of.