Lessons for your life to make it better

Lesson #1
Never take a sleep aid for the first time and then forget to set your alarm clock.

Lesson #2
Everything (EVERYTHING) is better when you put an annoying and repetitive song in all of your coworkers' heads. I had a great day yesterday despite the gloomy weather and my stomach ache I didn't tell you about, so I was singing Macho Man all over the place and you know how everyone only knows two lines of that stupid song.

Lesson #3
No matter how old I get, I never stop being a TOTAL LOSER! Look at the art I made:

Hork
This one I call "Hork!"
Snitch
This one's name I call "Snitch".
Victory
"Victory!"

Also get ready for my BIRTHDAY PARTY in a month. Everyone's invited but only certain people get to know where it is.

6 comments:

  1. you is crazy, uma. how do you like malcolm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did u get that glasses?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris -- I like it a lot. I'm only like 70 pages in, though. Slow.

    Hal -- Same guy that gave me the neat green wallet. He found them at work. Aren't they your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what about the flying ball? is that from the lost and found too? and you put it in your mouth?

    though, I guess that's not too much of a surprise. You'll put anything in your mouth.

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oral sex jokes, Matthew? That is SO high school.

    The snitch was a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, it wasn't a joke.

    but OK.

    And I'm glad to hear the snitch isn't second hand.

    ReplyDelete