Don't you hate it when you go to pee but it comes out going the wrong direction? It usually fixes itself right away, thank god, because otherwise there's nothing you can do about it. Sometimes when it DOESN'T fix itself right away, you swivel to compensate and that's when it fixes so you're just peeing all over everything in the opposite direction.
Mine always happens to the right. It used to always happen right to the spot my cat would sit to watch me pee, but that was a long time ago. Now she doesn't watch anymore, she just goes into the shower. Eew, I said shower.
Anyway as you may have guessed I peed all over the place just now. Moving on...
Awesome new-to-me website: Totally Looks Like so go look at it.



that was definitely the most amusing blog post I've read in a while. <3
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've been sucking lately. So thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love spaghetti cat!
ReplyDeleteI have the pee issue from time to time. If it's my home, I don't really care. Otherwise, I just stand real close to the urinal so it never becomes an issue.