Chapter 2

Today on Creepy Subway People this guy was standing next to me with a little digital camera, right, and he made like he was looking through his old photos, but then I caught him taking a picture of the girl reading next to us. He zoomed in and started scrolling around and at first I thought he just wanted to see what book she was reading, but then he scrolled up just a little more and I remembered oh right, men like boobs.

It was totally gross. I eventually moved across the subway car at the next stop to be by my door, and another pretty girl, kinda nymph-like, came on. He took a picture of her too and then glanced at me and realized I'd been watching him so he looked all awkward for a minute and then turned around and started pretending to take pictures out the car window, but I knew better. I didn't mean to ruin his fun, I mean do what you want as long as that thing's not attached to your shoe I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment