There's nothing like waking up early, playing video games, depositing a fistful of cash into the bank, giving to charity, and getting a free donut all with perfect hair to set a Friday off right.
Here's the story. I woke up early. (That part's easy.) Then I played through the Tribal Stage of Spore, a game that actually kind of sucks because the novelty of building a creature kinda wears off after 10 minutes and then you're like "This game is about as hard as Sesame Street ABC would be for an autistic Voltaire scholar." I wiped out 5 rival tribes in 30 minutes, after which my blue dinosaurs with flowers growing out their heads (scientific name: Trannysaurus Rex) built a city hall shaped like a spurting penis and I switched my computer over to xtube.
After my shower, I went to the bank to deposit TWO paychecks because I had forgotten to do the last one, so I feel super rich now. SO rich, in fact, that when the nice girl in the lobby standing next to a table of brownies and doughnuts and stuff asked me if I'd give a dollar or two to help leukemia research, I gave her 20. She was so happy, so I was so happy, and I got to take a doughnut. I guess technically the doughnut wasn't free. A REAL cynic would claim I paid $20 for the doughnut, but that's dumb. It was free to me.
Oh and my hair looks awesome today. It did when I left the house, at least. I haven't seen myself since then.
Kevin: i have a song by Beck that was remixed by a chiptunes artist
and its probably one of my favorite songs on my ipod
its all gameboy music and beck's voice
me: Cool. I don't really follow Beck.
I ain't no Follow Beck Girl!
AAAAAHAHAHAHA!
Jew
ReplyDeleteOk fine here, I found the beck song I was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NM094Q55yE
ReplyDeleteIts the greatest thing I've ever heard in my life, and you will agree when you can play that.
Also, trannysaurus rex sounds incredible, and you should have been a paleontologist.