Now is the time when I post a bunch of pop songs with the lyrics changed so they become Christian songs. Because nothing says "I love God" like internet videos with no production value.
The wedding ring/purity ring thing isn't terribly inventive, so there are a ton of them to this song. I chose this one because I like the girl's womb chair.
The next girl shows her faith by changing the words to one of her favorite songs about bicuriosity:
God made the world, and he liked it. Yeah. But then he gave us free will, and all we've done since is fuck it up and have gay sex all over the place. Way to go, human race.
This one I legitimately like:
Isn't that soothing? It makes me want to smoke a joint and talk God with him and then maybe run my fingers through his hair. I don't like the part where he points at me, though. Back off, man, just enjoy the groove what kind of conditioner do you use?
Here's my personal favorite: Holyback. It has satans in it.
I'm really glad he set it to shitty home videos from his vacation: videos full of timber.... and a lake. Oh, I see what you did there! I also see that sin, and.... and I'm craving it! THANK GOODNESS YOU GOT HERE IN TIME!
Strangely, it makes me want to get my holy on. Holy on. Holy holy holy. Y'know how some words lose their meaning meaning when you say them too many times? Holy. Holy! HOLY! And Hosanna in the highest.
This post in inspired by a facebook post by my dear friend JC.
UPDATE: I have a new favorite Christian now and no it's not you it's this guy:
Anyway, you guys should totally make your own Christian music videos, and I'll link to them in my illustrious blog, but none of you will because you can hardly be bothered to take 2 seconds and leave a comment. "Wow, bitter much?" Yes, every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment