Not talking about Starbucks every two seconds.
Yeah I don't even go every day anymore. Now that I got my mayorship back, it's lost some of its allure. Also Latte Boy is never around and Gay Latte Boy is very hot and cold with me. I'm not sure what I did.
Minecraft
None of you care about nerdy video games, but I've been playing this off and on for many months now (I'm an alpha adopter, ladies) and I just love it. It's basically a sandbox where you dig and scrounge for materials and make stupid shit and fight monsters. I have a base carved into a mountain and an indoor tree farm and an aquarium with nothing in it and a wall of fire that automatically kills cows and sheep for me and a tower with a giant ball of lava at the top that took me 9 hours to build and now I'm working on a secret library you have to swim up a waterfall to discover what no I go outside all the time and have lots of friends shut up.

Epic Meal Time
This is my newest YouTube subscription.
Cory, this is how I'm going to kill you. (Readers, Cory is allergic to meat or should I say he is allergic to being a man.)
The Hunger Games

Dudes, you have got to read this book. It's totally ridiculous, and I approached it with serious trepidation, but it's so good I read the first 300 pages in one sitting. You have to suspend a fair amount of disbelief, but Ms. Suzanne Collins hits a lot of good notes here.
Everybody at work talking really loud so I can't concentrate all day
I'm so into it, you guys.
Hi :) I decided I should comment, so I'm no longer a silent stalker. Also, I recently got The Hunger Games books, but I haven't started reading them yet. Yesterday, two idiots at work decided to have a conversation about it right in front of my desk. I tried plugging my ears, putting on headphones, coughing, etc. and they didn't stop. I don't know them quite well enough to say "um... can you please go away or talk about something else?" So I just sat there hating them. I guess I should probably start reading them so I can't run into any more ruiners. The end.
ReplyDeleteYou came! Anyway yeah, you definitely need to read those books. You'll be really surprised at the end when you find out that the main character Katniss IS Tyler Durden.
ReplyDelete