Infinity months ago I stopped looking at my blog stats because I forgot about them, and I eventually just cancelled the service I used to aggregate them, but I was just clicking around on the Blogger site and noticed that it's been keeping them for me all this time! And I forgot how fun they are!
So I average around 80 page views a day, indicating a 0% rate of growth from 3 years ago! Hooray! Furthermore, most of my "referring URLs" are Virus- or Sex-filtered by the library, meaning I have some wonderful sponsors.
But the most important stats to keep track are the top 10 searches people do that lead them to my shitty blog. It would seem people are less perverted than they used to be because for the first time, it's not all about porn and penises (though it is a little bit.)
- spring awakening sucks
- kyle schmid
- jennifer hudson fat pictures
- seth mctigue
- florida stereotypes
- celebrity hard ons
- ��������� ����������
- celebrity hardon
- nancy drew the movie
- a girl who talks with her barbie heads
I love those question marks in diamonds, I love that people agree with my views on Spring Awakening (now my most commented-on post), I love that people are specific about what type of Jennifer Hudson they wish to see, and lastly, I love that "a girl who talks with her barbie heads" has led people to me 4 times. (I'm pretty sure they were looking for that movie Tideland.)
So anyway, I blog best when I am obsessed with talking about my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment