Quickly! There's no time!

I gotta get my ass out the door to a meeting in a minute here, so two quick things.

1. Look at this picture of a picture of Tyra Banks:

Tyra Eyes

Does girlfriend not have a touch of the crazy eye? Her left eye's looking at you, but the right one apparently sees something more interesting behind you. Is this something everybody has already noticed?

2. I wrote something for someone else's blog. The blog is Ration Reality, and you should read it. The article's about cussing. I also make fun of an innocent 14-year-old boy who's just trying to put some decency back into the world, so if that kind of thing upsets you, you should probably just turn around.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link.
    I have a gift for you!
    Lolfeed: Twitter

    Lolfeed: ITW

    Random cat pictures matched up to your feed. It's my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete