The tetris was nifty, and I think that's Galaga at the end, but what's the whole mess in the middle? I think I saw a snake eating itself, a crop circle, a phallus being overtaken by Trivial Pursuit game pieces (or perhaps just inverted triangles, it is Berkley), and the Star Trek Enterprise.
First is Tetris, then Mortal Kombat, then POKEMON with the mascots coming out of poke balls! then Zelda and the triforce, then Mario brothers, followed by Super Mario world, then th mario water level theme, and the level end song for mario.
The tetris was nifty, and I think that's Galaga at the end, but what's the whole mess in the middle? I think I saw a snake eating itself, a crop circle, a phallus being overtaken by Trivial Pursuit game pieces (or perhaps just inverted triangles, it is Berkley), and the Star Trek Enterprise.
ReplyDeleteIt's like a marching rorshack.
Oy vey Bagel!
ReplyDeleteFirst is Tetris, then Mortal Kombat, then POKEMON with the mascots coming out of poke balls! then Zelda and the triforce, then Mario brothers, followed by Super Mario world, then th mario water level theme, and the level end song for mario.
You're such a girl!
Oh Kevin. You're only saying that because I have boobies.
ReplyDeleteWhile you were playing with your dreamcast, I was having hot drunken sex, so I don't know about this Mario you speak of.
Pong, Tetris, Pokemon, what!?
ReplyDeleteI'd hate to know what these no-lifes do in their spare time
LMFAO, and I thought you could only hate a college sport for their sports teams