Nyup nyup...

My morning:

So you'll very kindly let me have my way today. Alright, I'm going to work.

7 comments:

  1. aww, i m sorry u have a crappy morning, but that video is way too cute!!! hahaha

    That is why i don't have pets! they are as needy as I am~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I'll survive.... though I'm off to a meeting now where I'll likely get official news of the end of our luncheons. :-(

    Anyway, I think my cat is getting sick... her meows were all silent and raspy and zombie-like. And she sneezed. So I dunno.... vet time, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's that paw gesture at the end? Is the cat bulimic?

    Must be a full moon, cuz my cat had me up all night. I have bruises on my arms from her walking on me.

    She's a big girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I remember watching this. I love my cat. He does this almost every morning, except this morning. He was just laying on my bed when I woke up.

    I hope your day turns out better, dear. :)

    Oh my god, I was just reminded of something. A friend sent me a link to this 1959 honest-to-god film about male pedophilia (although they apparently didn't have that word so they refer to the offenders as "The Homosexuals.") called "Boys Beware" (There's also one called "Girl's Beware") It's horrible propaganda, and yet humorous at the same time. It's pretty obvious we've come a long way with gay prejudice (or not). Of course, I'm pretty sure not all gay guys wear tuxedos all the time, as portrayed in the film. Check it out if you have the time. I just ignore the fact that it's completely ridiculous and laugh. http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4enfUyGWSY
    Not only were these irresponsible boys asking for it, but I would totally tap Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED this video. So great. I'll come back and visit your site. It's great.

    AB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, Scott. Bagel's cat is known to do things like that. She could totally grasp the baseball bat. Thankfully, she doesn't have the strength! Bagel doesn't keep a bat in the house, though--just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://vonmertoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
    [b]photoshop elements for mac, [url=http://bariossetos.net/]media buying software[/url]
    [url=http://vonmertoes.net/][/url] mobile work order software academic software store
    make 2007 to look office 2003 toolbar add in [url=http://hopresovees.net/]Creative Suite 3 Design[/url] buy kaspersky
    [url=http://bariossetos.net/]wholesale adobe photoshop cs2 for mac[/url] office software training
    [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]adobe photoshop elements for mac[/url] filemaker pro crashes
    store creation software [url=http://hopresovees.net/]on line store software[/b]

    ReplyDelete