Pervy Friday (not a regular feature, I promise)

I get so immature at the end of the week. I think I'm being set up for it because it's never until Thursday or Friday that I get music by Anton Titz and Richard Cumming, and I can't help but laugh like a 4-year-old.

Today it's already started with a book of songs from the Triestingtal in Austria. Nothing funny there, right? Yeah, not until you look up Triestingtal on German Wikipedia to find out it's a valley that forms the southern border of the Wienerwald.

First I giggled because of Wiener World. Then I remembered Wald means forest. Now my advanced brain is making up a story about Snow White getting lost in the Wiener Wald. Der Wald des Wieners. There are dwarves. There are monkeys. And mostly, there's magnificent flora.

If I weren't at work, I'd Photoshop you a picture.

Anyway, this brings up an issue that often comes to my mind. That issue is Disembodied Organs of Sexual Interest. I've often heard men make reference to the joys of swimming in a pool of boobs or diving into a vat of.... vaginas or something. I dunno. Basically, total immersion. Not having interacted with a naked breast since my senior year in high school, I find this hard to imagine.

So I turned it around and considered the prospect of jumping into a swimming pool filled with.... well, wieners. And the results are unappealing. I imagine it would be kinda rubbery. So total immersion is out.

But the question is, how much interest comes from the part and how much from the mere fact that it's attached to a person. Consider the following Achewood comic strip. Obviously, isolated breasts lead to insanity.

Imagine now walking through a forest of penises. Or even just seeing one sticking out of a wall or growing from the ground. Would you have any desire to interact with it? Would I?

Some people find dicks attractive and others don't. I, as it happens, do. So, CONFESSION TIME! Given a guarantee of cleanliess and a few minutes of privacy, I would be intrigued by a disembodied penis (but not in a bloody way) enough to see what I could do.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

8 comments:

  1. WTF....This is the worst blog you have ever written.

    (Two can play at this game)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Brian here...

    but then again I am the kind of person who rather want to watch people with fashionable clothes on than being naked, let alone disembodied parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because you guys aren't in touch with your sexuality like I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As gross as the imagery is, this idea just pop into my head: you need to dress up the little penises in that forest in tiny little hats or maybe little flower costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking-- a plastic kiddie pool and the after-Christmas sale at your friendly neighborhood "news and video" shop, and all your dreams can come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just called my mom and told her I changed my mind about my Hanukkah presents.

    ReplyDelete