Sexy Jeopardy Dudes #1

I almost forgot! New feature that I will forget about after a week. Straight from my entirely lame personal life, I bring you Sexy Jeopardy Dudes!

This week we admire Jesse, who was on the show back in October. (I am VERY behind in my Jeopardy watching. Last week, my DVR was 100% filled with old episodes and stopped recording anything else.) Anyway here is Jesse:

Sexy Jeopardy Jesse

To my infinite pleasure, he won like 4 or 5 games, so I got to watch him for a very long time. If you think he's sexy to look at here, you should've heard him talk. He was all smooth and confident and profundo, and that look on his face pretty much encompasses his entire personality. Watching him play Jeopardy and do incredible feats of mental math in seconds is remarkably similar to having sex, so.... guess you missed it.

I can't comment on how often this feature will run because -- I don't know if you know this -- Jeopardy is a 100% unreliable source of attractive people.

1 comment:

  1. Another great reason to watch Jeopardy. it never fails to entertain.

    ReplyDelete