Anybody who knows anything about me knows that I love going to sing karaoke. Right, so I went last night to this overpriced drag queen diner called Lips or something that has karaoke on Tuesdays. It was superfun, but they had no country music, so I was mad and instead sang Heartbreaker and All That Jazz and I was pretty good.
I was there with like this whole big group of gay people and one lezzzzbian, and there was this one kid who was this total natural performer. I had a secret crush on him that you don't know about because I only told the kid sitting next to me about it. The guy's name was Blue, and I don't even know what stupid obscure song he sung, but he was totally lovable.
Right, and also, I kinda flirted with our drag queen waitress because she was very tall, but not intimidating, and also, she might be attractive when she becomes a real boy. She had blonde flapper hair.
But right, she told this kid I kinda know to invite me out tonight with them. So now me and Ray (the kid I kinda know) and Blue and Chandelier are going to some other joint to do karaoke AGAIN because I'm such a superstar.
If you're looking for me tomorrow, I'll be in a studio becoming famous with my new friends with the exotic names because that's what karaoke does, it makes people famous if they're good enough and try hard enough and never give up, never!
No comments:
Post a Comment