A quick PSA for my most devoted fans--namely, those who actually subscribe to my feed in an aggregator.
So I recklessly switched to Blogger Beta the other day, which apparently has all these new features including way awesome template options, but to use them involved ditching my current template altogether, and the new options aren't dynamic enough to make my blog look how I want it. Well, maybe they are dynamic enough, but they also require effort on my part, so.... whatever.
The point is, switching caused my feeds to restart themselves. I don't understand it, but it seems to have happened to everyone who switched to Blogger Beta because all their feeds in my Bloglines have the dreaded Exclamation Point of Error next to them. One disappeared from my aggregator altogether, which I don't fully understand.
The point is, my feed is now http://inthewhat.blogspot.com/atom.xml
I kinda thought that's what it was before, but apparently not. Go resubscribe. Bloglines users can use this handy button that I updated:

I also fixed the one in the sidebar. K thx.
you saved me! what would I have done without this? for a few days I just looked at the red exclamation mark and told it to go away, but it would't. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteI'll be in NYC in March AND August. How exciting is this?
c