Click clack snip snap

Me By Bill

Hooray, it's up! To the right is me, as presented by Bill Wadman, the super-cool, super-nice photographer I met with yesterday.

It's part of his 365 Portraits project, and you are all required to go to the site and leave him a comment praising his talent and my attractiveness because I don't want to be the only picture that doesn't get any attention.

Oh, right, I dyed my hair red, that's not been altered. If you want to comment specifically on that, do it here. I don't think he cares. Other features of this picture include my suntan (an upgrade from Casper to Rose McGowan), the way my new hair makes it look like I'm always wearing eyeliner, and the blue scaffolding screens the mayor hung special to bring out my eyes, which are actually blue-green so he has failed me.

Anyway, so check it out. I like a lot of his portraits because they're bright and contrasty and make my eyes dance, so look around the rest of the site. April 15th is my new secret lover. In April 26th, you will find a picture of my cat. February 21st is my favorite one of all. And March 12th is what I think of you.

6 comments:

  1. You are like a vampire under the sun - so pale~ but the whole picture is awesome, so many kind of blue all together which bring out your eyes, not to mention that red hot Ron hair color. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow,
    Turn this stupid fat rat yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were on America's Next Top Model, you would get a first call-out for that picture. Tyra would be proud of you.

    - Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...my little Too Hotty is all grown up and modelesque now....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that woman behind you tried to get in the shot. what a bitch.

    great picture. you pull off "red head" very well - i'll always be a pasty olive boy. no sun for me either. but thats because of the 43 gallons of sunblock I wear in fear of getting skin cancer.

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man you are pretty. You have this classical beauty that makes me smile. Ahh and your hair! Awesome, you can definitely pull it off.

    And I thought I was pale hehe. Your vampiric complexion is glorious. When I get in the sun and have a good day (i.e. manage to avoid reflecting unbearable light onto satellites and short circuiting them), I just freckle. My mother actually looks like she's tan, but she's basically just one big freckle.

    But I digress (and I do this often), I love it. You are so slender! Muscles scare the hell out of me and I hate them more than anything on guys (I prefer the ones that can be blown away due to a slight breeze).

    Oh yeah. April 15th is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete