I keep having sex dreams, it's so annoying. Every time I have one, there are annoying people in them that get all up in our way and then when we're finally able to get on with it I wake up and smash my alarm clock to bits like "SCREW YOU ALARM CLOCK, MORE LIKE ALARM COCKBLOCK!"
This morning, it was with a sexy blonde quiddich player (DON'T make fun of me, in my brain quiddich players look like rugby players) and it was interupted by a Toby Keith concert. I'm pretty sure this always happens because my subconscious is telling me how I have emotional problems, but dammit, subconscious, I already know and since I'm not living it up in my life, let me do it in my dreams, stop trying to fix everything!
Anyway, tell all your friends to read my blog because it's such a wonderland of introspection.
Also, I wanted to show you guys something. I wrote an article for that website Best Gay Blogs, which has recently restructured itself. It's new look and feel is still in its infancy, but I'm now a staff writer there. My first article sucks a lot because I wrote it in a hurry, but it's about having a major crush on a stranger who's blog your read, and I'm an expert because it happened to me, but I'm not telling you who. Anyway, I'm pretty sure for a lot of you, that site's not going to be your one stop spot to shop for all your blog-reading needs, but if you're not worried about your wife scanning your web history and seeing a gay website, go read my little piece. It's all about me.
Man why can I have sex dreams? The interruption part must not be the best of things though...
ReplyDeleteOne time I had a dream that I was watching two of my friend's story characters having sex. I was hiding behind a rock watching them. One of my fonder memories.
Yeah I'm perfectly normal.
Oh, yes. I'm feeling the need to add you to my Myspace right now (seeing that I just got it yesterday and you're always fun to talk to/read your blogs and posts). You don't have to accept me or anything, just giving you a heads up that "King of the Eyesores" will be me (aka myspace.com/defoliation) Yep yep~