Just Shoot Me

2614_1

Today I sat for my first real live photo shoot because I am a glamorous movie star.

Not really. I dunno if you remember back a few months ago, but I mentioned about being a part of this guy's portrait project. I can't find the entry. Anyway, it got all postponed, but we finally did it today. I felt like such the celebrity, we were outside the library and he had a big silver thing that shined the sun in my face. I know people were watching me and totally jealous, I just know it.

At one point this one black guy came up and interrupted us as if he couldn't see the giant silver thing and the fact that I'm a VIP, it was weird. Anyway, I thought he was going to ask us to give money to the Democrats or hand us a copy of the Watchtower, but we sent him away and later as I was leaving and the photographer was gone, I passed him again and he wasn't selling anything and he made this dirty comment to me because I'm a sexy model. It was gross.

The photographer is a really nice guy and he was talking to me as he did the thing because I was uptight (because the psychologist stranger told me I'm not comfortable and don't know my self, remember?) and I liked him a lot. He was telling me how he's become friends with some of the other people he's shot for the project and I was like OMG HOW DO I GET HIM TO BE MY FRIEND IF HE'S NOT MY FRIEND I AM A SOCIAL FAILURE!!!! But it didn't work, we're not best friends even though I told him I like his hair. I don't have any friends, maybe I should learn to make more facial expressions.

Anyway he took about 80 billion pictures and one will be his favorite and the one he uses and he'll also e-mail me a bunch of the better ones and I will plaster them all over the internet for all to see, especially Myspace. I'll also link to the website tonight once I'm up on it.

He wants to maybe one day make it into a gallery showing or a book, so I'll be even famouser if that happens and maybe get invited to fabulous party, but for now it's back to being a humble librarian. But anyway, I'm signing autographs so if you want a brush with fame just let me know and I'll leave a comment your blog to show everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I always knew that this was REALLY Scarlett Johansen's blog ;)

    ReplyDelete