So I finally found the cord that connects my camera to my computer! The only pictures on there were before and after photos from when I colored my hair and one of some funny Pocky and even though you saw my new hair when I was a famous model I don't care.


before


after


WHY IS EVERYTHING I OWN RUBBISH!?!
Did u let me try the Pocky? if not what did we eat in the dark that day? something chocolate-y?
ReplyDeleteCute pics! I saw totoro! :p
I still haven't opened the Pocky, I'm afraid I won't be man enough for it. We ate that pink box of strawberry cream-filled panda cookies. Much more my comfort level.
ReplyDeleteTotoro is awesome, it's about time.
Totally misinterpreted that last sentence. Of course you've seen that movie before now.
ReplyDelete:-) Yeah, I still have the music box.
oh come on is that your best ron face? it looks like my smoosh-kitty face!!Q)(W#R&ETSKDJFG:SDjdf;oah;
ReplyDeleteI know, my Ron face sucks. It's hard! I don't have fish lips like that, mine are all pouty or whatever you call it. When I try to get them all wide and open my mouth, I look like a toothless zombie.
ReplyDeleteLet's see yours.
the secret is wetting your lips, and then just slightly separating them, and leaning your head up just a hair.
ReplyDeleteIt give a very "come hither"/ I'm sophisticated look.
The other option is to put your camera on every 5 second flash mode, and just pick the best of the lot after a quick one minute photoshoot.
Practice makes perfect dahlink.
xo,
WDL