Bowel Movement #1: Affetuoso

Without commenting on the prospect of becoming a screenshot whore, I wish to share another. Often at around 6 a.m. when I get up, I like to check my site statistics from the day so far to see what people search for in the wee hours. Today, I was thrilled to find an idea for a new invention that's bound to make me a gabillionaire.

Site Stats -- And a Fabulous Idea

Imagine a bidet that plays Rachmaninov and other musical masterworks! Classical music when you're at your least classy! Hum along to Mozart and Beethoven as you enjoy a cool, refreshing spray from below! It's even better than my toothbrush that plays the song from Napoleon Dynamite.

I'm going to contact the Brondell Swash people. Soon I'll be rich. See you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. I told you "fucking old people" was going to find its way back to you!

    I'm trying real hard to come up with a pun for you to name it...

    Georges Bidet?
    Best I can do right now.

    Today we got "safe for work porn"
    I guess the previously discussed rule#34 means it exists, but wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Safe for work porn! I wonder if he found anything.

    Or she.

    I can't think of any puns myself, but somehow naming a bidet Georges is a little bit gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What's this weird thing in your bathroom?"

    "Oh, that's just Georges."

    ReplyDelete