After all my effort to provide sub-quality entertainment to the lowest common denominator, I am proud to announce the following:
Booyah, grandma! Doing my part to keep America illiterate!
suck it! Mine is high school education! nice.my target market.wait, no its not. Now im bitter.xo,WDL
Junior High! Score!... that's hilarious.
You go girl! You have reached USA Today's literacy levels. You are such a hoot.Yoli
Thanks, guys! And welcome, Salome's Mom! Congrats on the new little one!
Holy big-wordiness, Batman!I did this before and got High School...This time I got College (undergrad)! Stick that in your master's degree and smoke it, library boy! I'm glad it only looks at words, and not pictures.
suck it! Mine is high school education! nice.
ReplyDeletemy target market.
wait, no its not. Now im bitter.
xo,
WDL
Junior High! Score!
ReplyDelete... that's hilarious.
You go girl! You have reached USA Today's literacy levels. You are such a hoot.
ReplyDeleteYoli
Thanks, guys! And welcome, Salome's Mom! Congrats on the new little one!
ReplyDeleteHoly big-wordiness, Batman!
ReplyDeleteI did this before and got High School...
This time I got College (undergrad)!
Stick that in your master's degree and smoke it, library boy!
I'm glad it only looks at words, and not pictures.