Potty Humor

Check out this e-mail I just got at work:

During the recent maintenance of the 2nd floor staff lavatories, which have been experiencing back ups, facilities removed several items such as: a library I.D. card, plastic utensils, fruit(lemons, limes) and a pair of beige panty hose from a toilet in the south staff lavatory. In order to provide continuous service, please refrain from depositing anything other than material for which the toilets are intended.

This has served to confirm my theory that librarians are insane, socially retarded, and unfit to live in civilized society. They flush fruit down the toilet. Don't you love it?

3 comments:

  1. "material for which the toilets are intended"

    You should make a list of those items appropriate for flushing, and tape it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. That was amazing. The fruit part really just sent me into constant fits of laughter for five minutes straight and my mom walked over to make sure I was okay.

    Ack! That was the best commercial break I've ever had. Back to Project Runway now! Christian is the gayest thing I've ever seen. Incidentally, he's the only reason I watch this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should hear about some of the shit they flush at my boyfriends work..They are just sick there.. The toilets are always backed up becauswe some idiot got bored and wanted "what they thought" would be a good laugh

    ReplyDelete