Daily Curios: Absentee Father Edition

Ok ok, so the whole motivational fibrous post-regularly thing didn't pan out. But Q: Who's crying over my absence? A: Nobody.

To update, I saw like 3 concerts and met someone neat and mostly sat in my apartment eating candy and cookies and giant cheeseburgers, which coincidentally, is what I plan on doing this evening.

I am Codename: Loser. Look at this stuff:

Stuff White People Like

White Ninja made me snort at work.

Twice.

Business Time

20 Products Guaranteed to Anger God

Colin: Would you eat a chocolate cruficix?
Me: Yes.
Colin: Me too.

And lastly: Stuffed Animals Inside-Out (Link ganked from Ze Frank)

4 comments:

  1. omg. thank you for posting again. I was getting sick of that clumsy violinist entry.

    and you are not boring.

    and i am glad life is so full of sweet things (boys, cookies, meat)right now.

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link about the religious products. I wish I had some Testamints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can send deviant a whole case of Testamints. They sell them at my local Hobby Lobby (not that I hang out there or anything).

    Thank you for posting the Flight of the Conchords clip. I love Jemaine so much, I'd like to lick the backs of his teeth. I've even told him that like a zillion times, and he never responds...I wonder why. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, weird. Yeah, he's definitely got sexiness.

    ReplyDelete