
David Garrett
It's raining out, so no proper blog entry today. This is all you get.
Rain stifles creativity. Everyone knows that. It also makes everything gray and wet and drowns things. This is my mood. The only thing that'll perk me up right now is cookies. I want cookies.
Perhaps some potato chips.
---------
For the nerds: This guy does awesome video game video reviews. Today's is on Sim City Societies but they're all awesome.
Violinist trips and destroys priceless Strad. Story sad because he's so hot otherwise nobody would care.
The sexy librarian image in a futile attempt to be debunked.
Here's another picture of David Garrett before you go:


David Garrett...KILF
ReplyDelete(as in Klutz)
People that talented should not be allowed to be that hot.
ReplyDeletePeople that hot should not be a allowed to be that talented.
God is cruel.
Deviant - HA! I'm sure that knowledge would be a comfort to him.
ReplyDeleteDavid - Nothing has been said more true or more eloquently than that. I absolutely agree. God is cruel... which is why I defy him and all of his works.