Daily Curios: It's Raining Out Edition

image004

I hate everything about the fact that it's raining right now because I just agreed to go out later and now I'm stuck going out in the RAIN so everyone can S my D because I'm mad.

And now I'm over it. Anyway, look at this stuff. It has nothing to do with rain, but one of them got me wet.

Blah blah blah this paragraph is just filler so I can get the YouTube video far enough down that it doesn't clash with the photo because my blog is shitty and I don't know anything about formatting.

Boasas on disgusting babies.

I don't know how to embed this, so go to Ze Frank and watch the cast of Spongebob do classic movies.

Since old crushes never die and I am still 16 inside, I'm still in love with David Boreanaz who gets all nakedish in some shitty movie nobody saw.

I know you all saw the Oscars already, but I found this Best Actress adorable:

6 comments:

  1. omg. db is SOOO FAT. Where do you pick these boys from?? THIS IS HOT> AND THIS IS HOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not fat, he's beefy... that's muscles with a decent layer of PERSON-NESS because he's not afraid of food. He's a man.

    Don't link to stuff like that or people will stop reading my blog. He has the body of a 14-year-old and it doesn't suit his giant head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I would like to go on the record saying that he can rape/molest/touch me with that big headed 14 year old body ANY TIME.

    And I do mean ANY TIME ADRIAN!!

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to marry Adrian Brody, so shut the fuck up WDL. He's all mine.

    David Boreanez looks like he suffers from Downs Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is everyone ganging up on me and David?

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, that you tube link doesn't work anymore. i'm disappointed by the lack of quality employed in constructing links.

    in fact, i'm so upset, i'm going to take a paxil.

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete