OMG I LOVE YOUR HAIR TODAY APRIL FOOLS I ACTUALLY HATE IT!
April Fool's Day is probably the stupidest thing ever invented. Nonetheless, Sister Hotty is convinced that when she goes to buy the Alvin and the Chipmunks DVD, they're gonna say "April Fools, it's not really being released today!" Personally, I think that's just fine and I kinda hope it really happens so maybe she'll get something that doesn't suck so hard, but chances are slim. Incidentally, she says thanks for the birthday greetings to the ONE of you that got them in on time.
Here's another April Fool's joke. I am pretty.

APRIL FOOLS I AM ACTUALLY UGLY AND FULL OF HOLES!
herpes is forever. don't worry. the architect loves you. and your mom.
ReplyDeletexo,
WDL
It's called 'skin' my dear. It's supposed to look that way... especially under all those filters.
ReplyDelete:-) I know. It was a double April Fools joke. Really I am BEAUTEOUS!
ReplyDeleteI want you to photoshop me until i'm ugly.
ReplyDeleteshut up. i know what you're going to say.
xo,
WDL
What am I going to say?
ReplyDeleteyou won't have to work very hard.
ReplyDeleteWhoa
ReplyDeleteWhatever you do, don't accidently scroll so you only see the top half of that picture.
Screencap
omg. it's oprah's va jay jay!!
ReplyDeleteyour mouth is famous!
OH GROSS!
ReplyDeleteYou saw Oprah's gina? Wow, one of us so fails at rorshacks!
ReplyDeleteI see...um, I don't think Scott would like me to say when I see...
Let's just say it's gaping and I called it "It taint what you think" over at RR. Also, the cheeks are still cheeks, in their own way.
That's even worse. Yeah, it's like that Old Woman/Young Woman image. You have to let your eyes unfocus a bit and there it is!
ReplyDelete