happy birthday sister hotty. i hope your day is filled with laughter, kittens, and frilly ribbons, and that for once, your brother cleans up his filthy mouth.xo,WDL - the worlds first celebrity librarian
Hi, thanks. My mouth is perfectly clean. I bought new toothpaste this weekend and everything.
Aww happy birthday sister hotty (that's adorable, by the by). Have a fabulous day even though it's pretty much over.I drew something for her! Photoshop 5 minute drawings for the win (I'm really creative, as you can see):http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/havocked/happybdaysisterhotty.png
Happy birthday, sister?What'd you get her?More importantly, you got me one, too, right? It happened once, so now it's tradition.
King -- Yes. That is awesome. I will send her the pic for you! Thanks!Bagel -- I got her a nothing. I also got you a nothing. It's tradition.
happy birthday sister hotty. i hope your day is filled with laughter, kittens, and frilly ribbons, and that for once, your brother cleans up his filthy mouth.
ReplyDeletexo,
WDL - the worlds first celebrity librarian
Hi, thanks. My mouth is perfectly clean. I bought new toothpaste this weekend and everything.
ReplyDeleteAww happy birthday sister hotty (that's adorable, by the by). Have a fabulous day even though it's pretty much over.
ReplyDeleteI drew something for her! Photoshop 5 minute drawings for the win (I'm really creative, as you can see):
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/havocked/happybdaysisterhotty.png
Happy birthday, sister?
ReplyDeleteWhat'd you get her?
More importantly, you got me one, too, right? It happened once, so now it's tradition.
King -- Yes. That is awesome. I will send her the pic for you! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBagel -- I got her a nothing. I also got you a nothing. It's tradition.