Oh my God I'm starving like a lonely baby right now! Thanks a lot, Fat Sunday, you put the devil back inside and now I will binge eat all night until I run out of food at home and then I will binge eat cat food! Nom nom nom I get spacy and stupid when I get hungry I feel like a lolcat right now.
I can has feedbag?!?
Ok in way other news I watched Super Size Me for the first time last week, and am I the only one who was NOT blown away by the results of his experiment? Like ok, he threw up one time which was totally weird because I've eaten more McD's than that in one sitting and been fine, right, but then he gained a few pounds, which is all OBVIOUSLY and BIG DEAL and the liver thing was pretty bizarre, but who says that's a symptom across the board? Pretty much all he did was whine about how tired and impotent he was, but everyone already knows that gross food does that to you.
Basically people who eat that crap every day aren't going to change because either a) they don't feel like that so why would they or b) they do feel like that but clearly they haven't stopped eating it yet so why would somebody saying "You feel gross" make them?
There was nothing new to learn for the rest of us who are smart enough to know that McDonald's is only A Sometimes Food.
To conclude, the doc was entertaining but the guy was kinda whiny (but in a funny way, so I liked him) and stretching for stuff to complain about so basically all the movie did was make me hungry for a Big Mac so I ate one.
No comments:
Post a Comment