I guess I missed the Black Party
Let's see, what did I do this weekend oh that's right NOTHING!
Friday night I was all primed for a cozy night in reading and cleaning because all of my friends had other plans, but then I got dead tired and was sleeping by 9 because I am a geriatric.
I also saw Horton Hears a Who, which is about an elephant and his speck. It's pretty good. There's also a little fuzzy yellow thing named Katie, who has some problems.
Anyway then I had dinner with The Architect on Saturday and we went to a place I had been before except this time we ordered a bottle of wine that was probably the best bottle of wine ever made. Ok backstory: First of all, we had two waiters: Hot Waiter and Less Hot Waiter. Hot Waiter brought us a bottle of wine but when we smelled it, it was like nail polish remover, and when we tasted it, it was like nail polish remover, and Hot Waiter agreed. Enter Less Hot Waiter who decided to tell us there was nothing wrong with it like he knew anything. He became my enemy and officially "Less Hot" and we got a new bottle anyway, which ended up being this delicious perfect spicy cherry wine.
Hot Waiter was mostly hot because he had good hair that I wanted. The best part about the wine is that when we got the check, we weren't charged for it. Anyway, at about 10 I found out that The Architect is a geriatric too because we both got really tired and went home to bed so we could wake up in time for the WORST HANGOVER HEADACHES EVER!
Then we played with his brand new dual shower head, which was really WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW! I'm only telling you about that because The Architect's mom reads my blog now because apparently he couldn't think of any other way to show her a picture of me. Yeah, now you know he is an Advanced Genius Level Architect. AGLA. Agla Khan.
Then we had brunch with shitty coffee and went on a walk and I came home to "put up my shelves" which is code for "watch TV for 5 hours." THE END
![FDR Washed Out [Day 12 -- 3.27.2008]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2265/2369090779_111b19197b.jpg)
I would say "DIRTY", as I usually do, but there is nothing dirty about shower sex. Or playing with a shower head, unless it is not attached to the bathtub when you are playing with it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad to know that both you and the special education architect bathe regularly.
And remember, two in the tub saves water.
xo,
WDL
It figures that's what you'd focus on.
ReplyDeleteWe managed to get water all over the floor, but we don't know how.
figures? I am not predictable. Or interested in your sex life.
ReplyDeleteSo go ahead, keep writing in graphic detail about your sordid affairs with the ArchiTecT..
I won't read it. With my pants off. ANYMORE.
xo,
WDL
That wasn't graphic!
ReplyDeleteur gross
I know. I can't help myself. Its like eating coffee cake. First, its one bite, and the next thing I know, its 3 hours later, and the whole thing is gone.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I just get carried away my dear boy.
But then again, aren't you glad SOMEONE is leaving comments on your blog?
xo,
WDL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCREW YOU!
ReplyDeleteOh my, the interchange between you two is hilarious. It has proved to be make my evening much more interesting.
ReplyDeleteHorton Hears a Who was pretty good, wasn't it? Oh JoJo, so emo. And voiced by Jesse McCartney. It would have been even cooler if he never spoke, ever.
Sounds like the Architect and you were having quite the time in said shower. I won't pry; that's WDL's job.