Crappiest Blog Entry in History

Yesterday was Yelp Gay Night VI at the remarkably unremarkable G-Lounge and it was fun but I have no pictures because I forgot my camera but my hair was awful anyway so I don't care.

There was this kid there who was really cute until you realize he has no personality or sense of humor. A bunch of us were in a minivan cab later and he was next to me in the back and he made some reference to Aaliyah that didn't make any sense and basically shut everybody up because nobody knew what he was talking about and in the middle of the awkward silence I said "I liked her in that vampire movie" IRONCALLY and everyone got it and laughed but he said to me like "Good, everyone thought I was a freak but now they think you are too so it's not so bad" because he missed the point entirely, the point being that it was a jab at him and that I am a cooler and he is a drooler.

At least I think everyone got it, maybe there were really laughing at me so let me announce that I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT SHITTY MOVIE. Anyway the point is that later apparently my friend touched him in the bathroom because my friend's a slutbag and that's why I like him. I can say that because he reads my blog now.

Anyway that story was more funny last night when I remembered it better and was drinking, so I'm not going to tell any more of it. Look, I took more pictures with my cat in them. She got an Easter basket from my mom with nothing for me inside.

InvestigationSniffFridge Raid

Also here's a MySpace-style picture of my butt and lower abdomen for Bagel. Don't worry, this doesn't count as the backlit sexy one you requested, I'm having trouble working the lighting for that one. I'll work it out.

MYSPACE Butt Shot I am SOOOO HIP!

This pic can also be found on my Flickr, Facebook, and hopefully one day on gay.com so I can get all the boys.

2 comments:

  1. mmm. all buldge-a-rific, in your American Apparel undies. I really shouldn't be looking at a profile of your crotch at work, but I am.

    And why does bagle get pics like this taken on request?

    and your milkshake will TOTALLY bring all the boys to the yard on gay.com.

    I know this one guy that has totally been sleeping with tons of guys from gay.com over the past few months.

    Oh wait, thats me. And not tons, they are thin...so several hundred pounds of gay men.

    Now fasten your trousers, and take more pictures of your pussy.

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!

    Those little skin creases are probably from your waistband pinching you, but I'm going to pretend they're those really thin little white stretchmarks some tall guys have on their hips, cuz I like those.

    Also, you have alot of jams in your fridge.

    ReplyDelete