So I took a break from video game coma to go to an actual social event last night, from which I am totes hungover and cursing my miserable existence at this desk. I'll tell you about the party later when I can put up SEXY PICTURES OF THE ARCHITECT but right now they're stuck on my camera.

Oh, wait, I gotta go bye!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better soon! Hooray for pictures of The Architect :) I want to see. It's good to know that one of us has a social life.

    Now without further ado, I'm going to go see Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who. Holy shit that was an awesome, unintentional rhyme. I love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: I totally spent an hour going through your entire Flickr photo gallery tonight. It was probably the biggest accomplishment this week, so you should feel honored.

    I had forgotten that you went to Sedona which is about half an hour from where I live. You took some nice pictures of the red rocks that I hadn't seen before.

    It was fun looking at how you've changed in appearance within the past years. In my opinion, you were absolutely adorable in high school and you are most handsome right now. I envy the hotness of your hair.

    ... and if you couldn't tell, no, I have nothing better to do tonight. I was feeling sad and thought reading your blog would make it better but I found the Flickr link instead. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete