Here are pictures from the Yelp.com Elite event at 49 Grove, which was the first event I took the new boy to, but he hates all the pictures of him from the night, so I'm going to keep them off here except they're on my Flickr. I'm just gonna post one of him. This is the world's shortest photo essay. It starts with this great picture of me and a friend of mine and has the same ending as Cloverfield.


Yeah, we wear fucking nametags WANNA MAKE SOMETHING OF IT!?!

Here is our host who wears a nametag too.

Here is the sexy new boy about to catch some bugs.
Ok that's all the pictures I'm gonna show because you probably don't give a shit anyway. I gotta shower.

GODZILLA ATTACKS TOKYO!!@!#!!!!21
Did I ever say that I love your glasses? Because I do.
ReplyDeleteYour name tag is all unruly and upturned on the bottom right. My OCD is kicking in.
And your Photoshop skills astound me always.
:-) Yes you have, but I like hearing it every time.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't help the nametag. It was driving me nuts too, but there was too much fuzzy on the upturned corner to restick it. It pissed me off all night. I totally get your OCD.
My skillz are mad, yo!
I like to feed your inner ego. It's probably my biggest hobby.
ReplyDeleteI hate when there's too much fuzzy. I was putting CD labels on these DVDs for the company I work for (it's a really important job, as you can see) and the label page leaves off these perfect boob pasty shaped stickers (i.e. small circles). So I thought I would be a professional and put them on over my shirt, but I must have pointy boobs are something because they wouldn't go on very well and then they got too fuzzy and were falling off. It was epic fail.
I bet if you did it you would have better results. That is, unless you have been eating the boob enhancing Luna bars.
Your friend Eric is awfully cute.
ReplyDeleteChelle -- You are weird. And I want to try what you tried. Send me 10 sheets of those labels and in return, I will send a pic.
ReplyDeleteDavid -- Help yourself. He's a good guy. A+ Scott approved.