Hi guys! What have I been doing? Oh, not a lot. Little laundry. Little picture-taking. Little gaining 3 pounds. Oh and I went to a really shitty party last weekend for which the Architect owes me dinner and $90. It would be $100 but I stole his underwear.
The most important thing that happened at work this week was that Timothy passed away. My more loyal fans will remember Timothy Pirhana from last year. He was my dear friend and Lord of the Staple Graveyard, but he died in the field last week while removing a staple.
Actually, he exploded in my hand and it hurt like a bitch. Anyway, I had to make last-minute funeral arrangements and inaugurate his heir.
Anyway, he's dead now boo hoo I NOW PRESENT HIS HEIR the Mistress of Terror and Lady of the Staple Graveyard: Imogene Olivia Pirhana!
Isn't she sassy!?! Olivia Pirhana is a vixen!
Beneath those smouldering, heavily-lidded eyes lies a mysterious soul. Olivia Pirhana is a woman of many tastes, but she especially enjoys pain, vodka martinis, and smoking cigarettes with one of those Cruella DeVil holders. She also gets her eyebrows threaded at Pinky's on 6th Ave., that's why they're a little bit crooked.
Anyway, I hope you will all make her welcome. But watch your fingers!
That's pretty much all I've been up to. Well, that and taking pictures with my new camera. It's pretty cool. I take a lot of pictures of myself because I am self-absorbed, so I will show you them later.




Gap tooth broads are always hott.
ReplyDeleteoh my g-d. she looks like Aunt Ida from Female Trouble. I think its the gap teeth.
ReplyDeleteBut you are her creator, so I will respect that.
xo,
WDL
Ok she is not GAP TOOTHED those are FANGS!!!
ReplyDeleteThough now that I look at it again.... ok, I accept.