Homophone
you bought one. didn't you?
It's painfully cute.
Its almost as cute as the Hello Kitty Machine Gun: http://www.samuraisoapbox.com/2007/11/14/otaku-bin-laden-hello-kitty-machine-gun/
http://alinapaz.blogspot.com/ Burning in the Sun link doesn't work anymore.Either does cliffyboy.com, Drippings of my MindAnd Electric Avenue hasn't been updated since last October.Update this, it depresses me. But thank you for taking that Harry Potter counter down. That made me superhappy.comxo,WDL
OMG PLEASE criticize my blogroll right in the comments where everybody can see instead of saying it privately, thanks.That's weird about alinapaz because she just started that blog. I was wondering why I'd been getting no updates, tho.Cliffyboy, yeah. Electric Avenue I'm not giving up hope on.Now go be critical somewhere else.
It is the only way to get some action around here. Public Humiliation. Works for me too.Like all my typos.xo,WDL
you bought one. didn't you?
ReplyDeleteIt's painfully cute.
ReplyDeleteIts almost as cute as the Hello Kitty Machine Gun: http://www.samuraisoapbox.com/2007/11/14/otaku-bin-laden-hello-kitty-machine-gun/
ReplyDeletehttp://alinapaz.blogspot.com/ Burning in the Sun link doesn't work anymore.
ReplyDeleteEither does cliffyboy.com, Drippings of my Mind
And Electric Avenue hasn't been updated since last October.
Update this, it depresses me. But thank you for taking that Harry Potter counter down. That made me superhappy.com
xo,
WDL
OMG PLEASE criticize my blogroll right in the comments where everybody can see instead of saying it privately, thanks.
ReplyDeleteThat's weird about alinapaz because she just started that blog. I was wondering why I'd been getting no updates, tho.
Cliffyboy, yeah.
Electric Avenue I'm not giving up hope on.
Now go be critical somewhere else.
It is the only way to get some action around here. Public Humiliation. Works for me too.
ReplyDeleteLike all my typos.
xo,
WDL