Last night I watched a shitty movie called Zerophilia in which this not-quite-cute-enough guy who's a douchebag has this genetic disorder where he turns into a girl when he has sex. And then he turns into a boy if he has sex again. It's a cute idea made shitty by being realized as a cheap romantic comedy that's neither romantic nor comical. My favorite part was sexy Kyle Schmid, this month's Celebrity Hard-On, whose illustrious acting credits include that Blood Ties show about vampires and an episode of Degrassi.
Here he is looking hot:

Here he is making me jealous of his hair:

Anyway, he's pretty much beautiful and has the most perfect body, so today I went to the gym so I can be just like him. It didn't really work, but I feel good about it anyway. Maybe by the end of the week I'll have an acting career too. I hope to be in an episode of Blood Ties as well, followed by a brief 4 or 5 episode run in Gossip Girl before moving on to Cinemax softcore porn. When I hit my thirties, I will be appearing in Lifetime Original Movies alongside Amy Jo Johnson, whom I will force to sign all my Power Rangers paraphernalia.
Ok that's all that's new with me lately except that also I kick ass at Mario Kart Wii.
I just threw up a little in my mouth. That guy is a tool. And he looks like he has chin implants.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, I'm glad you are using your cat to remove your corns.
xo,
WDL
A tool!? You don't even know him! And he DOESN'T have chin implants, so that's why he's SEXY! You're just jealous.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have lovely feet, shut up.
I can't believe a movie about a were-tranny was bad, even if the star does have a major case of fivehead.
ReplyDeleteAlso, his hair looks like Blossom's older brother.
Anybody who could say such attrocious things about Kyle or any of the other kids that were in Zerophilia aught to have their mouths washed out with soap...using your right of free speech or not...
ReplyDeleteMaybe if you actually sat down and WATCHED the movie, you might get it: I could even lend you a pair of glasses so you could SEE it better for what it was meant to be...but then again, people with mindsets like yours don't often get past GO if get there at all...
Thanks, next time I watch it I'll WATCH it, caps lock and all, though I'm pretty sure I SAW what it was meant to be... and further, I SAW that it didn't accomplish what it intended.
ReplyDeleteIt was a trite, half-rate romantic "comedy" whose gimmick was an abortive attempt to tackle what could have been a brilliant premise, thereby making the film a complete mockery of the very real problems faced by people with gender identity issues.
Seriously, rabid fanboy-/fangirlism is annoying enough, but at least pick a film with a LITTLE something to offer.
Man!!! this guy us freakin HOT and SEXY and I agree he is not a tool and does not have chin implants :p
ReplyDelete