Oh right in case you didn't know something weird happened and Jonathan Lipnicki from that movie I never bothered to see is now hot. In like a 15-year-old kinda way and preferably without the stupid hat, but he's hot nevertheless.
He's not like exceptionally hot but hot in a real-life kinda way and I like the fuzziness and stuff so you can all be as mean to me as you want but I'm not changing my mind.
Ok, I gotta go save the rest of the pictures to my desktop see ya!
uhm. yeah. i won't make fun. even though i totally disagree with the hot factor. He'll always be the kid from Little Vampires to me.
ReplyDeleteRalphie from Christmas Story turned out pretty darn cute though.
I can't keep up with all this modern cinema.
xo,
WDL
Ralphie looks really good in one of his imdb shots, and he was pretty cute in Elf, but I'm afraid of late he's gotten too fat suburban dad for me.
ReplyDelete