A couple people have asked me why I barely ever blog anymore, so I am going to tell you about my night last night, and you'll understand why.
Last night I got home from work and played video games for an hour. Then I watched a shitty movie, put some photos on Flickr, and read Harry Potter for a while. I also ate a frozen mini-pizza and updated my calendar that I never use. Then I made a big to-do list and then did some of the things on the to-do list.
Now I will tell you about the last date I had.The last date I had was Saturday and we went out and ate dinner after he got his hair cut. Then when my friend failed to call me back regarding her brother-in-law's klezmer concert, we wandered around and then went home where we watched Return of the King, the extended edition, but we didn't even make it halfway through before we got tired and went to bed at 11:30 without sex of any sort.
Now I will tell you about last week when I got sick.
Last week I got sick and sat around playing video games all day. Like... ALL DAY. I fell into that video game coma where you get obsessed in that bored way and when you turn the system off, you can't think of anything else to do because it's ALL boring and at least video games are boring and lazy, so you turn it back on even though you're really sick of playing video games and gaining weight all day. I call it Ennwii.
To conclude, I barely blog anymore because my life is like paint drying except for the slight change in color making the paint a little more interesting.
A good carpenter never blames his tools. You gotta SELL the story of the paint drying.
ReplyDeleteInteresting....
ReplyDeletedamn. This was the one I wanted.
ReplyDeleteYou're interesting
I find watching paint dry to be a rewarding experience...expecially if close off any ventilation.
ReplyDelete