Regarding my boring not-fit-to-blog life, David told me to sell it, to SELL the paint drying, so that is what I am going to do. Please give me $50 to continue reading.

This is my stuffed Wailord, the baleen whale Pokemon, flying in from the west. He is a stuffed animal Kevin gave me because he knows good friends are the ones that give the most presents. Right now Wailord is guardian of my pirated DVD's.
Wailord is enormous, which reminds me of this woman at the gym today. She was at the bench next to me laying on it with her legs in the air doing crunches and she had this big ol' chick butt, right, and I went over to rack some dumbbells and get smaller ones because I am a pitiful weaking when she farted right there with her ass in the air!
It was so loud I thought Jesus was coming back but then I realized what happened and was able to save myself from falling to my knees. I didn't want to go back over to my bench so I just pretended to look at the weights for a while when I realized the weights I wanted were on the rack right next to her butt so I decided to do another exercise instead.
I dunno why when that happens everyone's supposed to keep quiet and pretend they didn't notice because it's so awkward that way and it's not OUR fault, so anyway any normal person would have the decency to run away crying but not her, she just kept on crunching, which I guess I'm supposed to respect but I just don't. At least she wasn't doing squats.
Right so moving on these next three pictures represent the TOTALLY AWESOME BORING STUFF I DID LAST NIGHT:

I read a book with my cat.

I ate this sandwich. (Foot-longs at Subway are just $5 for a limited time only!)

I organized my comic books and caught up because I was a few months behind in reading. I'd just like to say that if the Buffy series doesn't freaking quit it with the over-the-top ridiculous Dracula crap I'm doing to quit reading them, just kidding I'm too much of a fanboy to quit so I'll just go over there and do violence on the writers.

BANG like that!!!
Oh my God, I can't believe I read comic books... it just sort of occured to me...
Are you sure it was a fart?
ReplyDeleteWhen I do lower body work... well,... it's a lady thing.
lady-part farts. now I know why I'm gay. Um, unrelated to that, but relevant none-the-less, it's midnight and that picture of the half-eaten subway sandwich made me really hungry.
ReplyDeletethis post made me giggle. your life is not half as boring as you think it is.
ReplyDeleteas far as the whale lady breaking wind at the gym, the appropriate thing to say would have been "Aren't you even going to say 'Pardon Me?' then throw a dumb bell at her and run.
xo,
WDL
Bagel -- Yuck.
ReplyDeleteThe Architect -- Fat.
WDL -- Fat again.