Coming soon...

I don't know what happened, but last night I got a total of 15 hours of sleep and woke up with that headachy lethargy that takes a while to shake. I guess that reunion tuckered me out and I can't handle that college lifestyle anymore even though this weekend's lifestyle included full nights of sleep as well as afternoon naps.

Anyway, I slept through the time I was meant to be processing pictures, so you don't get to hear about it yet. I know it kills you.

4 comments:

  1. "college lifestyle" + "headachy lethargy" = mono!

    p.s. you were GREAT in Spring Awakening as Ernst (what's with the stagename Blake Daniel????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I had mono in high school. I got it from sharing a cup with this girl Jessica, so all the disease with none of the fun.

    P.S. Please don't associate me with that theatrical atrocity, no matter how cute the actor is who you're comparing me to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting old... :P

    ReplyDelete