Youth

Barf me out, man if my mother breastfed me until I was 8 I'd sue her for making it impossible for me to form a regular social relationship with ANYONE. I'd probably also be into men with tits.

I was never breastfed at all, and it didn't make a damn bit of difference in my life.

Look at this picture from when I was 18.

Me in a hat

Wasn't I attractive? I used to use this picture on slutty websites because it got a good response, but I eventually stopped because I felt like I was lying. That's one thing I appreciate about my college experience in northern Ohio: If I didn't go to school in such a tiny shit town with nobody to meet, I'd probably have some of those STDs that don't go away.

The Architect: today you get me. wonderful me.
me: how much are you worth?
The Architect: 2$
me: Unacceptable.
I blogged.
I didn't tell you this story on purpose yesterday because I wanted to blog about it.
Is that some sort of social condition?
I think it is.
Also 2$? What nationality are you it's $2.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't eaten for some unknown reason in about 20 hours. I was starting to get hungry and then I clicked that lovely little link in your blog. Problem solved.

    Also, that hat is ten kinds of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Problem solved" meaning you got gross out and lost your appetite? Or meaning you gave your mom a call?

    ReplyDelete
  3. king of the eyesores, not eating for more than 20 hours is FINE. In fact I encourage not eating for a few days. Not only will your figure thank you, but not eating makes it impossible to throw up! Its a total win win situation.

    As for the boob juice, PUH LEEZ. Kids should not be suckling when they can do homework by themselves.

    and TooHotty, misrepresentation is HOT.

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is a bit slutty... Good hat though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, too bad the hat wasn't mine. I just saw it sitting on the bed and decided it needed to be on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Your guys are hilarious. Man, what a way to start my morning. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete