Not Scott 2

So that guy who found No Ass Me in that porn a few weeks ago has now found Total Dweeboid Me at an Obama Rally in Oregon.

obama-orego3

He didn't say which one it was, but it was pretty obvious. But seeing as though I've never been to Oregon, I don't really support Obama that hard, and my mouth only makes that shape in select circumstances, you can tell he's a total imposter. I like his shirt, though.

Anyway last Friday I went to a Gay Blogger Meetup hosted by the illustrious David where I managed to meet zero new gay bloggers because I am socially awkward. That's not true, I talked to a couple people, I just don't know who they are. One was rude to me in this superior way and I was like "WhatEVER I could cool you under the table!" but everyone else was pretty nice. Too bad I have no idea who any of you are and didn't give out the name of my blog really. I wore my Princess Peach tie.

Anyway my socially awkward antics continued last night at this dinner party called Sup that The Architect dragged invited me to. Basically every month this guy gets a chef and and bunch of people to come over and you all eat this delicious food they make. And you pay because it's expensive to buy all that stuff. It's all word of mouth apparently, so... Right basically nobody there had a normal job, they all have cosmo-sounding jobs like "architect" or "interior designer" or "lingerie designer." Nobody was just like "I'm in retail" like you hear everywhere else, so I was totally out of my league. Luckily "music librarian" is pretty cool so people were fooled into thinking I might have class even though I wouldn't eat half the foods they put in front of me like the mushroom or the green soup. The food was really really amazing, tho, maybe I should say that so I can get invited back.

The lingerie designer found my pickiness appealing, so she was my first new friend. I also made friendly with the interior designer, who does really neat work if you follow the link on his black business card (because everyone but me apparently has fucking business cards). He grilled me on music, and I owe him an e-mail telling him to listen to Gorecki 3 and Schnittke 8, oh but I gave him my blog address let's see if he actually reads it I'LL KNOW IF YOU LIE TO ME DUDE!

Another person I liked was this gregarious video game producer who invited me over for dinner and Rock Band sometime. Considering how much time I spend sitting on my ass playing video games lately, it's pretty much an ok idea.

UPDATE: While self-obsessively trolling my blog stats, I found I was linked to by one of the nice guys I talked to for more than two seconds on Friday at the blogger thing. His name is Hawley and you should all be friends with him immediately. I guess I gave out some info after all, I am SUCH the networker PR CAREER HERE I COME!

8 comments:

  1. um, I'm freaked out that you have a stalker.

    ok, not really "freaked out", thats more like when you find out that you weren't brought to your parents by a stork behavior.

    but kinda like "who is this guy thats looking for pictures of my dear friend?"

    not that I could kick his ass or anything. I'm kind of a delicate pansy. but I could mace him real good.

    xo, your overprotective gay librarian friend,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm hook me up with the video game producer and rock band night mofo! I need to kick your ass in Mario Kart/Smash brothers IRL one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WDL -- Back off, he's perfectly normal.

    Kevin -- Make your own new friends. J/k, but you will come over sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to forget a name like "in the what?"
    We spoke for at least 3 seconds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a Princess Peach tie? My respect for you has now officially gone through the roof.

    And seriously, I find it hilarious that this person is finding pictures of you in awkward circumstances like porn or an Obama rally. Sounds like some serious devotion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like some serious devotion.

    um, no it's called cyber stalking.

    And TooHotty....I hurt you because I care.

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stalked you first!

    Remember ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You spoke to me as well but I can't remember if it was for more than 3 seconds. ;)

    ReplyDelete