Apartment hunting

I says: Ugh! This guy has a lovely apartment in Chinatown for less than a grand a month with a good-sized bedroom for me, but he only wants ASIAN roommates!

I says: Who wants ASIAN roommates???

And he's like: in Chinatown?

I says: Yeah.

And he's like: everyone

I says: Just because it SAYS China doesn't mean you have to be FROM China.

I says: I mean, we live in Indiana, but we're not INDIANS!

And he's like: have you been to Chinatown

I says: No, I hate China.

And he's like: it is very Asian

And he's like: most people don't speak English

I says: Yeah, I don't think this guy's is very good.

I says: If there is no stove, the first thing in the headline of the ad should be "No stove, ok?"

I says: Not in the middle when you pretend how hotplates are so cool.

And he's like: dude, when was the last time you used a stove?

No comments:

Post a Comment