
Too Hotty (that's me): Hi, sorry. I had to run away on a little mission.
Keith-Friend: no worries, you're at work
Keith-Friend: we can't all sit at home in our underwear watching Days of Our Lives :-)
Too Hotty: :-) Hey, no fair.
Keith-Friend: well, I'm working all weekend, so it's a trade-off
Keith-Friend: besides, now it's Passions, and I don't like that show anymore
Too Hotty: That show has sucked ever since Timmy died.
Keith-Friend: totally!
Keith-Friend: one time I saw they had an orangutan on there, but it's just not the same
Too Hotty: Hey, an orangutan? A monkey can make anything entertaining.
Keith-Friend: but not as much as a midget
Keith-Friend: midget trumps monkey every time
Keith-Friend: and they already used their midget, so the monkey is lame

Billy is cool: i just read ur comment on James's blog....everytime i see 'slis' it makes me think 'slit' which makes me think 'vagina'
Too Hotty: Well that's your weirdo mind. I makes me think of cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment