I said: Johnny Weir is weird looking.
I said: He should be named Johnny Weird-Looking.
And Chris is like: :-D
And Chris is like: you are so bright
And Chris is like: i have to get ready for workity while i listen to the fairy queen
And Chris is like: <3 <3
I said:: :-) Ok, have a good day!
And Chris is like: talk about gay
I said: Figure skating is my favorite, though.
And Chris is like: i know me too
And Chris is like: i like to watch them fall
And Chris is like: espesh michelle kwan
I said: She never falls! Michelle Kwan is the champion!
I said: Sarah Hughes can fall, that bitch.
I said: And Tara Lipinsky.
And Chris is like: !!!!!
And Chris is like: I LOVE SARAH!@
And Chris is like: michelle kwan fell last olympics
And Chris is like: that's why she can never get the gold
And Chris is like: and now she's too old
And Chris is like: she's like 20
And Chris is like: so she has to retire
And Chris is like: :)
I said: I thought they just go pro.
I said: But when they do that, who pays them?
I said: I mean, why would you hire a figure skater?
I said: Do they do like bat mitzvahs and stuff?
And Chris is like: hahaha
And Chris is like: yes
And Chris is like: they do beauty and the beast on ice
I said: How degrading.
I said: That's like you doing Beauty and the Beast on Broadway.
I said: Beauty and the Beast is the end of everyone's career.
And Chris is like: haha
And Chris is like: like kim possible girl
And Chris is like: ok bye
No comments:
Post a Comment