I read Deathly Hallows last weekend, obvs. I finished it Sunday night and SPOILER ALERT I didn't like it. END SPOILER ALERT
But the more I think about it and listen to people talk about it, the less disappointed I become. This is the same thing that happened to me with Half-Blood Prince, which I totally hated the first time around. Yet I still feel that this last book was the weakest of the series.
That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to ruin anything for anyone, but I do have to mention the fact that Jo Rowling STOLE my word and totally owes me a billion dollars. All her characters keep saying "effing" as in "Voldemort is so effing rude" or "That is the ugliest effing horcrux I've ever seen" and that's totally MY thing to say, and I know because I stole it from Mean Girls.
In other news, I've spent the past hour daydreaming about what would probably be the most fierce and amazing TV show/book series EVER to exist, and after paying billions of dollars for the rights, I'm going to create it. It's called Hermione the Vampire Slayer and none of you can steal my idea.
Aren't you glad I'm writing in my blog again? I have so much to offer.
Hermione the vampire slayer....effing genius!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, I'm glad SOMEBODY appreciates it!
ReplyDelete