Out to Lunch

I'm on a sort of internet sabbatical. There are other things I want to be doing these days both in and out of work, and there's no use forcing myself to do the blog thing (reading and writing) because none of it would come out right. My muse has left me. But I will be back soon, mostly like on Sunday to cry over the new Harry Potter book.

That said, I still obsessively check my stats because I am lame like that. And I wanted to share my top five incoming searches for the past 7 days because I think they provide a nice self-portrait. They are, in order:

  1. beautiful men
  2. hot gay men
  3. ginny weasley
  4. attractive men
  5. candyland

And I guess that pretty much sums me up.

4 comments:

  1. ha, my top 3 incoming searches are:
    1. simpsons spider pig
    2. all you have to do is cry
    3. iphone shortcomings

    1) I guess a lot of people love the Simpsons movie trailer. 2) that's Josh Radin's lyric - I think I might be the only one who posted the lyric of that song online because every single day there is someone looking for it for the past 2 years. 3) iphone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, see now I'm thinking of running boring searches, just so they'll show up in your stats and disappoint you. I'm mean like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't dare! Blog stats are my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn.
    Queen Mary
    Well Dressed Whores
    Mental Illness

    what does that mean?

    xo & Enjoy Harry Potter today.

    WDL

    ReplyDelete