Alright, Underpants, I'm warning you! You tricked me into thinking your luck had kicked in by causing there to be two delicious chocolate cupcakes waiting at the lunch place for Deb and me, but when we went to eat them, they were overbaked! And then I bit my lip and was bleeding.
I shouldn't get so angry. Perhaps you are doing your best, Underpants. When I put you on this morning, I noticed there was a slight tear in the seam of the elastic band because I am such a cow. I know that must be really difficult to cope with, so I'm not mad. And I still have faith that you'll come through eventually. You have 10 good hours left before I strip you off, crawl into bed, and evaluate my day. Hopefully we can put this all behind us.
It's been a long time since I've had Lucky Underpants. I think they disappointed me once too often. :)
ReplyDeleteYour post reminds me of my son, who when he was little would wear Spiderman underwear. One night, when I was getting him ready for his bath, I noticed his underwear was on backwards. "Why are you wearing them backwards?" I asked.
He looked at me like I was a huge idiot (something he's perfected now that he's 16) and said, "So I can see the picture, of course."
Of course! The picture is worth a wedgie any day of the week. At least to him!
:-) That's probably the best story I've heard all week. The view from the back of my Spiderman underpants is the same as the front, but this is not the case with my Incredible Hulk ones. I'm going to see if his tactic has merit.
ReplyDelete