
Goodbye social life, hello Vitamin D deficiency! I just bought a Wii!
Y'know how they're impossible to find? Well I have a friend who works at Pokemon, a connection I never thought I'd have use for, but he called Nintendo World and name dropped for me, so they held a Wii today for me to get at lunch! I got Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, and most importantly, Harry Potter! I used to be scared my neighbors would hear me having sex and think I was gross, but NOW all they will hear is "REDUCTO! STUPIFY!" and especially "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" because I am Ginny Weasley.
But seriously. Srsly. My friend just told me you can buy old Nintendo games for super cheap because the Wii automagically finds your wireless internet connection. You can even check the weather! I really hope they have Bubble Bobble because Lord knows I haven't heard that inane theme song enough billion times in my life. I will also buy Tetris because Nintendo Tetris is the only version worth anything.
Awww..I loved The New Tetris for N64..that one was great and had really cool music! But I agree that original Tetris was the best. I wanna Wii :(
ReplyDeleteYou actually get to scream out spells in Harry Potter?!! That frickin' rocks!
Well... I mean, you don't really have to scream the spells out. But you perform them with wand gestures so if you don't start hollering then you're not having enough fun.
ReplyDelete