My Morning: Digest Version

  • As anyone who follows my Twitter account well knows, today I am having delicious white cheddar cheese and some moist banana bread for breakfast.
  • I can already tell this is going to be one of those Fridays where I don't get anything done. Here's an embedded list to examine why:
    • I took forever to go to the store and cafe to get all my delicious food that I now have to write about.
    • The pile of work sitting next to me is so boring and dry, and just looking at it makes me barf up cotton balls.
    • When an idea pops into my head like "I should stay home sick tomorrow" or "I don't want to do anything today" I ALWAYS carry it out, even if it's just a passing notion. And this time it's in writing.
  • In Harry Potter news, someone else has finally noticed that J. K. Rowling has a lovely set of... Weasley twins. This is perhaps the last thing you cared to read about, but you need to appreciate it a LITTLE because I had to disable the library's sex filter to find the link so now the entire IT department probably thinks I spend all day looking at celebrity boobs.
  • Reinforce your pelvic bones, boys, soon my ass will be made of rocks! I had another great workout yesterday except for the time when I had trouble descending the stairs to the locker room because I had done so many squats.

Ok, that's all. I'm gonna go daydream about video games.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I've been reading yours and you are hilarious. Thanks for brightening my day.

    I love all that stuff about the gym. I spend lots of time in the weight room too (not necessarily for the boys, either), so I know what you're talking about. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, tell a friend!

    You're neat, and I think I'm gonna read the book now.

    ReplyDelete