I am a buff mountain man

I did it! I went to the gym yesterday at 3:30ish and it was toto empty and I had the greatest workout ever! It was fun, and there were still some sexy guys around, but it didn't bother me because they seemed like good people. The kind of people who understand that everyone has to start somewhere.

Plus, no matter how stupid I looked, there was a guy there who looked stupider, and I could see other people looking at him like an idiot. He was really beefy and into himself, and he kept flexing in the mirror, and when he would lift, it was all stuff that was way to heavy for him, so it was all GRUNT, UNNNNGH, AAAAAAAH, ONE! And he'd count out loud to make sure we all knew how good he was. I was kinda hoping he would drop something on his foot, but he didn't.

Then this douchebaggy, chubby Korean kid decided to bask in his reflected manhood and started talking to him about sports, but it didn't work, he didn't look any manlier.

Anyway, back to how awesome I am. You wouldn't believe it because I even had no trouble doing my triceps kickbacks. Those are always the last thing I do on arm day, and I get really nervous for them because I'm tired by then and I suck at the exercise as it is because I have no triceps muscles and also sometimes I fall down. But yesterday I was like WHOOSH and I did them all no problem! It was incredible, I looked in the mirror and thought "Whoa, didn't that guy star in Troy??? Oh, no wait, that's just me."

Anyway don't be jealous that I look like this:

strong

and you look like this:

nerds

Today is legs and butt day.

No comments:

Post a Comment